约伯记-Job 第 9 章 |
9:1 | 约伯回答说, Then Job answered and said, |
9:2 | 我真知道是这样;但人在神面前怎能成为义的? I do indeed know that it is so. But how can a man be righteous before God? |
9:3 | 人若愿意与祂争辩,千件事中也不能回答一件。 If he is pleased to contend with Him, He cannot answer Him one thing in a thousand. |
9:4 | 祂心里有智慧,并且能力强大;谁抗拒祂而平安无事呢? He is wise in heart and mighty in strength-Who has ever resisted Him and come through whole? - |
9:5 | 祂在怒中把山翻倒挪移,山并不知觉; He who removes mountains, and they do not know it, When He overturns them in His anger; |
9:6 | 祂使地震动,离其本位,地的柱子就摇撼; Who shakes the earth from its place, And its pillars shake; |
9:7 | 祂吩咐日头,日头就不升起,祂又封闭众星; Who commands the sun, and it does not rise, And seals up the stars; |
9:8 | 祂独自铺张诸天,步行在海浪之上; Who alone stretched forth the heavens And trod upon the heights of the sea; |
9:9 | 祂造北斗、参星、昴星、和南方的密宫; Who made the Bear, Orion, and the Pleiades, And the chambers of the south; |
9:10 | 祂行大事不可测度,行奇事不可胜数。 Who does great things that cannot be searched, Indeed, wonderful deeds that cannot be numbered. |
9:11 | 看哪,祂从我旁边经过,我却不看见;祂在我面前走过,我也不察觉。 Indeed, He passes by me, but I do not see Him; And He goes by, but I do not perceive Him. |
9:12 | 看哪,祂夺取,谁能阻挡?谁敢问祂,你作什么? Indeed, He snatches away; who can stop Him? Who can say to Him, What are You doing? |
9:13 | 神必不收回祂的怒气;扶助拉哈伯的,屈身在祂以下。 God does not turn back His anger; Under Him Rahab's helpers stoop. |
9:14 | 既是这样,我怎敢回答祂,怎敢选择言辞与祂辩论? How then can I answer Him And choose my words properly with Him? |
9:15 | 我虽有义,也不能回答祂;只能向那审判我的恳求。 I, though righteous, could not answer Him; I could only plead for mercy before my Judge. |
9:16 | 我若呼吁,祂应允我,我仍不信祂真听我的声音。 If I called out and He answered me, I do not believe that He would hearken to my voice. |
9:17 | 因祂用旋风摧残我,无故的加增我的损伤。 For He crushes me with a whirlwind And multiplies my wounds without cause. |
9:18 | 祂不容我喘一口气,倒使我饱受苦恼。 He does not permit me to catch my breath, But fills me with bitterness. |
9:19 | 若论力量,祂真有能力;若论审判,祂说,谁能定下日期传我来呢? If we speak of strength, indeed, He is mighty! Or if of judgment, Who, says He, can appoint Me a time? |
9:20 | 我虽是义的,我口要定我为有罪;我虽完全,我口必显我为弯曲。 Though I am righteous, my mouth would condemn me; Though I am perfect, it would prove me perverse. |
9:21 | 我本完全;我不顾自己;我厌弃我的性命。 I am perfect; I do not regard my soul; I despise my life. |
9:22 | 行善作恶都是一样;所以我说,完全人和恶人,祂都灭绝。 It is all one; therefore I say, He destroys the perfect and the wicked. |
9:23 | 若有人忽然遭杀害之祸,祂必戏笑无辜人的绝望。 If some scourge suddenly kills, He derides the despair of the innocent. |
9:24 | 地交在恶人手中;祂蒙蔽地上审判官的脸。若不是祂,是谁呢? The earth is given into the hand of the wicked; He covers the faces of its judges. If not He, then who is it? |
9:25 | 我的日子比跑信的更快,急速过去,不见福乐。 And my days are swifter than a running messenger; They flee away, they do not see good; |
9:26 | 我的日子过去如快船,如急落抓食的鹰。 They go by like reed boats, Like an eagle swooping on the prey. |
9:27 | 我若说,我要忘记我的苦情,除去我的愁容,显出愉快; If I say, I will forget my complaint, I will put off my sad countenance and look cheerful; |
9:28 | 我就惧怕我一切的痛苦,知道你必不以我为无辜。 I fear all my pains: I know that You will not hold me innocent. |
9:29 | 我必被你定为恶;我何必徒然劳苦? I will be accounted wicked; Why then do I labor in vain? |
9:30 | 我若用雪水洗身,用碱洁净我的手, If I wash myself with soap And cleanse my hands with lye, |
9:31 | 你还要把我扔在坑里,连我的衣服都憎恶我。 Yet You will plunge me into the pit, And my own garments will abhor me. |
9:32 | 祂本不像我是人,使我可以回答祂,又使我们可以同听审判。 For He is not a man, as I am, that I should answer Him, That we should enter into litigation together. |
9:33 | 我们中间没有仲裁的人,可以给我们两造按手。 There is no referee between us, Who may lay his hand upon us both. |
9:34 | 愿祂使祂的刑杖离开我,不使我因祂的可畏而惊惶; Let Him take His rod away from me, And let not the dread of Him terrify me; |
9:35 | 我就说话,并不惧怕;现在我却不是这样。 Then I would speak and not be afraid; For I am not such. |
约伯记-Job 第 9 章 | 上一章 下一章 |