約伯記-Job 第 35 章 |
35:1 | 以利戶繼續說, Then Elihu continued and said, |
35:2 | 你說,我的公義勝於神的公義;你以為這樣說有理, Do you consider this to be just, Do you say, My righteousness is more than God's, |
35:3 | 所以才說,這與我有什麼益處?我不犯罪比犯罪有什麼好處? That you say, What advantage is there to me, What do I profit, more than if I had sinned? |
35:4 | 我要用言語回答你,和在你這裏的朋友。 I will respond to you with words, And to your companions with you. |
35:5 | 你當向天觀看,瞻望那高於你的穹蒼。 Look unto heaven and see; And behold the skies: They are higher than you. |
35:6 | 你若犯罪,對神能造成什麼妨礙?你的過犯增多,對神能作出什麼損害? If you sin, what do you accomplish against Him? And if your transgressions are multiplied, what do you do to Him? |
35:7 | 你若是公義,能給祂什麼?或者祂能從你手裏接受什麼? If you are righteous, what can you give to Him, Or what does He receive from your hand? |
35:8 | 你的邪惡隻能害像你這樣的人,你的公義隻能叫世人得益處。 Your wickedness affects a man like you, And your righteousness, a son of man. |
35:9 | 人因多受欺壓就哀求,因強權者的轄製便呼救; Because of the multitude of oppressions they cry out; They cry for help because of the arm of the mighty. |
35:10 | 卻無人說,造我的神在那裏?祂使人夜間歌唱, But no one says, Where is God my Maker, Who gives songs in the night, |
35:11 | 教訓我們勝於地上的走獸,使我們有智慧勝於空中的飛鳥。 Who teaches us more than the beasts of the earth And makes us wiser than the birds of heaven? |
35:12 | 他們在那裏,因惡人的驕傲呼求,祂卻不答應。 There they cry, but He does not answer, Because of the pride of evil men. |
35:13 | 虛妄的呼求,神必不垂聽,全能者也必不理會。 Surely God does not hear an empty cry, And the Almighty does not regard it. |
35:14 | 何況你說,你不得見祂,你的案件在祂麵前,你正等候祂! How much less when you say that you do not behold Him, That the cause is before Him and you are waiting on Him! |
35:15 | 但如今因祂未曾在怒中查究,也不甚理會狂傲, But now, because He has not visited in His anger Nor regarded such great arrogance, |
35:16 | 所以約伯開口說虛妄的話,多發無知識的言語。 Job opens his mouth in vanity; He multiplies words without knowledge. |
約伯記-Job 第 35 章 | 上一章 下一章 |