約伯記-Job 第 8 章 |
8:1 | 書亞人比勒達回答說, Then Bildad the Shuhite answered and said, |
8:2 | 這些話你要說到幾時?口中的言語如狂風要到幾時? How long will you speak these things? And how long will the words of our mouth be like a mighty wind? |
8:3 | 神豈能屈枉公理?全能者豈能屈枉公義? Does God pervert justice? Or does the Almighty pervert righteousness? |
8:4 | 你的兒女若得罪祂,祂就任憑他們受自己過犯的掌握。 If your children have sinned against Him, He has delivered them into the hand of their transgression. |
8:5 | 你若殷勤的尋求神,向全能者懇求; If you seek earnestly after God And make supplication unto the Almighty, |
8:6 | 你若純潔正直,祂必定為你興起,使你公義的居所恢複興旺。 If you are pure and upright, Then surely He will rouse Himself for you And restore well-being to your righteous habitation. |
8:7 | 你起初雖然微小,終久必甚昌大。 And though your beginning was small, Your end will be very great. |
8:8 | 請你查問前代,留意他們列祖所查究的。 For inquire now of the former generation, And attend to what their fathers have sought out. |
8:9 | (我們不過從昨日才有,一無所知,因為我們在地上的日子好像影兒。) For we are of yesterday and know nothing, Because our days upon the earth are a shadow. |
8:10 | 他們豈不指教你,告訴你,從心裏發出言語呢? Will they not teach you and talk to you And utter forth words from their heart? |
8:11 | 蒲草沒有泥沼,豈能生長?蘆荻沒有水,豈能發旺? Can papyrus shoot up without marsh? Can reeds grow without water? |
8:12 | 尚青的時候,還沒有割下,就比百草先枯槁。 While it is still in its greenness and not cut down, It withers before all other grasses. |
8:13 | 凡忘記神的人,行徑也是這樣;不虔敬人的指望要滅沒, So are the paths of all who forget God; And the hope of the profane perishes, |
8:14 | 他所仰賴的必折斷,他所倚靠的是蜘蛛網。 Whose confidence is cut off, And whose trust is a spider's web. |
8:15 | 他倚靠自己的房屋,房屋卻站立不住;他抓住房屋,房屋卻不能留存。 He leans upon his house, but it will not stand; He holds fast to it, but it will not endure. |
8:16 | 他在日光之下滿了汁漿,他的枝苗爬滿了園子。 He is full of sap before the sun, And his shoots go forth over his garden. |
8:17 | 他的根盤繞石堆,紮入石地。 His roots are entwined around a stone heap; He looks upon a place of stones. |
8:18 | 若有人從本地將他拔除,那地就不認他,說,我沒有見過你。 If one destroys him from his place, Then it denies him, saying, I have not seen you. |
8:19 | 看哪,這就是他道路中的喜樂;以後必另有人從塵土中發生。 Indeed, that is the joy of his way; And others spring forth out of the dust. |
8:20 | 看哪,神必不丟棄完全人,也不扶助作惡的人。 Indeed, God will not reject a perfect man, Nor will He support evildoers. |
8:21 | 祂還要以喜笑充滿你的口,以歡呼充滿你的嘴。 He will yet fill your mouth with laughter And your lips with shouting. |
8:22 | 恨惡你的要披戴慚愧,惡人的帳棚必歸於無有。 Those who hate you will be clothed with shame, And the tent of the wicked will be no more. |
約伯記-Job 第 8 章 | 上一章 下一章 |