約伯記-Job 第 9 章 |
9:1 | 約伯回答說, Then Job answered and said, |
9:2 | 我真知道是這樣;但人在神麵前怎能成為義的? I do indeed know that it is so. But how can a man be righteous before God? |
9:3 | 人若願意與祂爭辯,千件事中也不能回答一件。 If he is pleased to contend with Him, He cannot answer Him one thing in a thousand. |
9:4 | 祂心裏有智慧,並且能力強大;誰抗拒祂而平安無事呢? He is wise in heart and mighty in strength-Who has ever resisted Him and come through whole? - |
9:5 | 祂在怒中把山翻倒挪移,山並不知覺; He who removes mountains, and they do not know it, When He overturns them in His anger; |
9:6 | 祂使地震動,離其本位,地的柱子就搖撼; Who shakes the earth from its place, And its pillars shake; |
9:7 | 祂吩咐日頭,日頭就不升起,祂又封閉眾星; Who commands the sun, and it does not rise, And seals up the stars; |
9:8 | 祂獨自鋪張諸天,步行在海浪之上; Who alone stretched forth the heavens And trod upon the heights of the sea; |
9:9 | 祂造北鬥、參星、昴星、和南方的密宮; Who made the Bear, Orion, and the Pleiades, And the chambers of the south; |
9:10 | 祂行大事不可測度,行奇事不可勝數。 Who does great things that cannot be searched, Indeed, wonderful deeds that cannot be numbered. |
9:11 | 看哪,祂從我旁邊經過,我卻不看見;祂在我麵前走過,我也不察覺。 Indeed, He passes by me, but I do not see Him; And He goes by, but I do not perceive Him. |
9:12 | 看哪,祂奪取,誰能阻擋?誰敢問祂,你作什麼? Indeed, He snatches away; who can stop Him? Who can say to Him, What are You doing? |
9:13 | 神必不收回祂的怒氣;扶助拉哈伯的,屈身在祂以下。 God does not turn back His anger; Under Him Rahab's helpers stoop. |
9:14 | 既是這樣,我怎敢回答祂,怎敢選擇言辭與祂辯論? How then can I answer Him And choose my words properly with Him? |
9:15 | 我雖有義,也不能回答祂;隻能向那審判我的懇求。 I, though righteous, could not answer Him; I could only plead for mercy before my Judge. |
9:16 | 我若呼籲,祂應允我,我仍不信祂真聽我的聲音。 If I called out and He answered me, I do not believe that He would hearken to my voice. |
9:17 | 因祂用旋風摧殘我,無故的加增我的損傷。 For He crushes me with a whirlwind And multiplies my wounds without cause. |
9:18 | 祂不容我喘一口氣,倒使我飽受苦惱。 He does not permit me to catch my breath, But fills me with bitterness. |
9:19 | 若論力量,祂真有能力;若論審判,祂說,誰能定下日期傳我來呢? If we speak of strength, indeed, He is mighty! Or if of judgment, Who, says He, can appoint Me a time? |
9:20 | 我雖是義的,我口要定我為有罪;我雖完全,我口必顯我為彎曲。 Though I am righteous, my mouth would condemn me; Though I am perfect, it would prove me perverse. |
9:21 | 我本完全;我不顧自己;我厭棄我的性命。 I am perfect; I do not regard my soul; I despise my life. |
9:22 | 行善作惡都是一樣;所以我說,完全人和惡人,祂都滅絕。 It is all one; therefore I say, He destroys the perfect and the wicked. |
9:23 | 若有人忽然遭殺害之禍,祂必戲笑無辜人的絕望。 If some scourge suddenly kills, He derides the despair of the innocent. |
9:24 | 地交在惡人手中;祂蒙蔽地上審判官的臉。若不是祂,是誰呢? The earth is given into the hand of the wicked; He covers the faces of its judges. If not He, then who is it? |
9:25 | 我的日子比跑信的更快,急速過去,不見福樂。 And my days are swifter than a running messenger; They flee away, they do not see good; |
9:26 | 我的日子過去如快船,如急落抓食的鷹。 They go by like reed boats, Like an eagle swooping on the prey. |
9:27 | 我若說,我要忘記我的苦情,除去我的愁容,顯出愉快; If I say, I will forget my complaint, I will put off my sad countenance and look cheerful; |
9:28 | 我就懼怕我一切的痛苦,知道你必不以我為無辜。 I fear all my pains: I know that You will not hold me innocent. |
9:29 | 我必被你定為惡;我何必徒然勞苦? I will be accounted wicked; Why then do I labor in vain? |
9:30 | 我若用雪水洗身,用堿潔淨我的手, If I wash myself with soap And cleanse my hands with lye, |
9:31 | 你還要把我扔在坑裏,連我的衣服都憎惡我。 Yet You will plunge me into the pit, And my own garments will abhor me. |
9:32 | 祂本不像我是人,使我可以回答祂,又使我們可以同聽審判。 For He is not a man, as I am, that I should answer Him, That we should enter into litigation together. |
9:33 | 我們中間沒有仲裁的人,可以給我們兩造按手。 There is no referee between us, Who may lay his hand upon us both. |
9:34 | 願祂使祂的刑杖離開我,不使我因祂的可畏而驚惶; Let Him take His rod away from me, And let not the dread of Him terrify me; |
9:35 | 我就說話,並不懼怕;現在我卻不是這樣。 Then I would speak and not be afraid; For I am not such. |
約伯記-Job 第 9 章 | 上一章 下一章 |