約伯記-Job 第 33 章 |
33:1 | 然而約伯阿,請聽我的話,側耳聽我一切的言語。 But now, Job, hear my speaking, And give ear to all my words. |
33:2 | 請看,我已經開口,我的舌頭已經在我口中發言。 Indeed now, I have opened my mouth; My tongue has spoken in my mouth. |
33:3 | 我的言語顯明我心中的正直;我嘴唇所知道的,就清潔無偽的說出。 My words manifest the uprightness of my heart, And what my lips know they speak sincerely. |
33:4 | 神的靈造了我,全能者的氣使我得生。 The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty has enlivened me. |
33:5 | 你若能,就回答我;請站起來,在我麵前陳明。 If you can, respond to me; Arrange your words before me; take your stand. |
33:6 | 看哪,我在神麵前與你一樣,也是由泥土中捏出來的。 Indeed, I am before God as you are; I too was cut out of clay. |
33:7 | 我的威嚇不能使你驚惶,我的壓力在你身上也不會沉重。 So no fear of me can terrify you, Nor can my pressure be heavy upon you. |
33:8 | 你所說的我聽見了,我聽見你言語的聲音,說, You have surely spoken in my hearing, And I have heard the voice of your words, saying, |
33:9 | 我是清潔無過的;我是純潔的,在我裏麵也沒有罪孽。 I am clean and without transgression; I am pure, and there is no iniquity in me. |
33:10 | 看哪,神找機會攻擊我,以我為仇敵, See, He finds occasions for hostility against me; He considers me as His enemy. |
33:11 | 把我的腳上了木狗,察看我一切的行徑。 He puts my feet in stocks; He watches all my paths. |
33:12 | 我要回答你說,你這話不對,因神比人更大。 However, in this you are not right, I will answer you, For God is greater than man. |
33:13 | 你為何與祂爭論說,祂的事祂都不回答呢? Why do you contend with Him, Saying that He does not answer for any of His affairs? |
33:14 | 原來神用一種方式,甚至用兩種方式說話,人卻不理會; For God speaks in one way, Indeed in two ways, without any perceiving it - |
33:15 | (人在床上打盹沉睡的時候,神在夢中,在夜間的異象裏說話;) In a dream, a night vision, When deep sleep falls upon men In the slumberings upon their beds - |
33:16 | 神就開通人的耳朵,將他們當受的教訓印在他們心上, Then He opens the ears of men And seals up their instruction, |
33:17 | 好叫人轉離自己所行的,又將驕傲從人除掉。 That He may turn man aside from his doing And hide pride from man. |
33:18 | 祂使人的魂不陷在坑裏,使人的生命不滅在刀下。 He keeps his soul from the pit, And his life from perishing by the sword. |
33:19 | 人在床上被神用痛苦懲治,骨頭不住的掙紮; He is also chastened with pain upon his bed And with continual strife in his bones, |
33:20 | 以致他的生命厭棄食物,他的魂厭惡美味。 So that his life abhors bread, And his soul, fancy food. |
33:21 | 他的肉消瘦,以致看不見,先前不見的骨頭,都凸出來。 His flesh is so consumed that it cannot be seen, And his bones that had not been seen stick out. |
33:22 | 他的魂臨近深坑,他的生命接近滅命者。 And his soul draws near to the pit, And his life, to the destroyers. |
33:23 | 一千天使中,若有一個在他身旁作傳話的,指示人所當行的事, If there is with him an angel, An interpreter, one of a thousand, To declare to man what is right for him, |
33:24 | 神就向他開恩,說,救贖他免下深坑;我已經得了贖價。 Then He will be gracious to him and will say, Redeem him from going down into the pit; I have found a ransom. |
33:25 | 他的肉要比孩童的肉更嫩;他就反老還童。 His flesh will be fresher than in childhood; He will return to the days of his youth. |
33:26 | 他禱告神,神就悅納他,使他歡呼朝見神的麵;神又使人複得他的義。 He will pray to God, and He will accept him, So that he sees His face with joyous shouting; And God restores to man his righteousness. |
33:27 | 他要向人歌唱說,我犯了罪,屈枉正直,卻未受報應。 He will sing to men and say, I sinned and perverted what was right, But it was not paid back to me. |
33:28 | 神救贖了我的魂免入深坑;我的生命也必見光。 He has redeemed my soul from perishing in the pit, And my life will see the light. |
33:29 | 看哪,神兩次、三次向人行這一切的事, Indeed, all these things God accomplishes for a man, Twice, even three times, |
33:30 | 為要從深坑救回人的魂,以活人之地的光照耀他。 To bring his soul back from the pit, To enlighten him with the light of the living. |
33:31 | 約伯阿,你當側耳聽我的話;不要作聲,我要說話。 Take heed, Job; hear me. Be silent, and I will speak. |
33:32 | 你若有話說,就可以回答我;你隻管說,因我願以你為是。 If you have anything to say, answer me; Speak, for I desire to justify you. |
33:33 | 若不然,你就聽我說;你不要作聲,我便將智慧教訓你。 If not, you listen to me; Be silent, and I will teach you wisdom. |
約伯記-Job 第 33 章 | 上一章 下一章 |